"We provide knowledge and information about CGMP and Quality Systems to the Life Science industry"
Policies & Cookies
All use of the web site www.key2compliance.com is on the following terms:
Copyright © 1997-2016 Key2Compliance AB.
All written and graphical content, software, scripts, video, audio and all other material on the above web sites are the property of Key2Compliance AB. The content is provided for our customers, suppliers, employees and the public only for legal purposes. The site contents may be subjected to changes at anytime, without further notice.
It is permitted to copy, print and distribute material from Key2Compliance AB on the following terms:
- The material may only be used for informative purposes.
- Layout, written information or images may not be modified in any way.
- The material may not be used for commercial purposes without permission.
- Copyright Key2Compliance AB must be stated on all copies or prints.
Key2Compliance AB do not guarantee the accessibility of the web site.
Policy for e-mail used in marketing
Key2Compliance AB will use e-mail as a tool to market its services to existing and potential clients. Our intentions are to use e-mails as complementary to other marketing activities and that you as receiver will not receive e-mail newsletters more than necessary. Our files with e-mail address information are only used for our own purposes and are treated as confidential information, and we do not sell, rent or provide such information to any other party. We are in compliance with laws, recommendations from trade organizations and our overall integrity policy, at all occasions of communication with our existing and potential clients. We are also in compliance with our Internet provider´s agreement and ethical rules.
At each e-mail marketing occasion to existing and potential clients it will be clear - who is the sender? - and - what can the receiver do to be excluded from such information in the future? The receivers request to not receive any further commercial information by e-mail will be respected and immediate actions will be taken.
Our objective is to:
- Work with continous improvements so that our activties effect on the environment is reduced.
- Consider the environmental aspects when purchasing incidental material, printed matters och inventories and when planning travels.
- Inform and make the employees involved in our policy and efforts.
- Cut down the use of printed material and postal services by sending documents, invoices, offers, certificates etc. in digital format.
- Be careful with the use of energy and other resources.
- Choose the supplier with the best environmental alternative when the technical features are equivalent.
- Sort our waste for recovery/destruction.
Cookies are small text files that your web browser place on your computer.
www.key2compliance.com only use so-called "sessions cookies". They are used for processing forms and are deleted when you close your web browser.
You can also try our "Key2Cookies" recipe:
200 gram butter or margarine
1 ¾ dl sugar
2 tbsp syrup
2 tbsp vanilla essence
4 ½ dl flour
2 tsp baking powder
Whisk the butter, sugar, syrup, and vanilla essence until smooth. Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
Put the dough on a counter, divide into four and form each into a long roll. Put them on a buttered bakingsheet and flatten them a bit with a fork.
Bake in a 175ºC oven for about 15 min. Remove the rolls, let cool for a bit, and cut each roll into 12 diagonal pieces.